one camera one tripod;

i cant explain the title for this blog. it just came into my head. i think its amazing how the mind works sometimes. like all these thoughts we have in our little head. but some people speak their thoughts.. constantly. i thought my mum was bad but then i met another person who done it none stop. i dont see the need to talk sometimes. i can quite happily sit there in silence with someone, and not feel uncomfortable. i think it was on pulp fiction, were the guy says 'thats when you know you've found someone special, when the pair of you can just sit there and shut the fuck up for a few seconds, and not feel uncomfortable' this was one of my favourite parts of the film, as well as the bit were he shoots that guy in the car. think his names marvin.

i like how the mind makes connections aswell. associations. when i typed marvin, my brain said 'starvin marvin' which is a character off a south park episode. i think it could go on for ever. i could play the word association game with myself for days. i think im quite good at that game, but sometimes people dont know what i mean by my associations. cause they really make sense to me, but other people are just like what?

im sitting in my studio space. just me and one other guy called tom, nice chap. i'm doing some thing tomorrow or friday were im gonna see how long i can sit in a 1m sqaure cardboard box for. its for my project. im looking forward to it cause its gonna be a big test to see how long i can last. if i can, id like to last 9 til 5. but we'll see. im not gonna eat or take music in or my phone. just me, the box, and a black marker pen so i can draw on the inside of the box. i dont want people to think im weird, or like tryna be proper different by doing somethin like this. i just like experimenting. and it will be good cause i can say to people in a pub 'whats the longest youve ever sat in a box for?' n then when they say i dunno, i can tell them how long i lasted.

0 comments: